The day will start in Gulou, back of the Drum Tower, at 9 am.
Class will be conducted in the private yard, for 45 minutes approximately for each subject. (Tenon and Crickets) Snacks and fruit juices are available. Then by 11:00 your rickshaw will dive into hutong exploration, leaving you by the lakeside, to join your boat or ice fun! End of the program will be by 12:30 approximately.
In detail concerning Tenon you will experience you will approach the following:
- Working Principle of Various Woodworking Tools
- Restoration of Various Ancient Woodworking Inventions
- Experience the Origin and Evolution of Tenon and mortise with your hands
- Interpretation of various woodworking-related knowledge (es. Fengshui)
- a lot of interesting things that you think you know but you don't
About the Crickets
In Beijing, cricket passion runs deep in the older generation:
people love to keep crickets and watch them fight, or simply listen to their calming sound. Cricket is very well treated, with prime food and space. The lifetime of the cricket is only 100 days and ends with a special coffin prepared with sympathy.